Purchase Fellowship Modules in the ASPR Learning Center
You’ve attended one of the Fellowship Certification Program modules and now you’d like to take the exam. Are you ready? Do you know what to expect? What do you need to do to register and prepare for the exams? Here are a few things you should know about the exams to help you prepare.
Things to Know:
- You must be a current AAPPR Member in order to take a Fellowship Exam (you must also be a current member to utilize the Associate, Diplomate, or Fellow designations).
- You don’t need to take the exams in sequence, though that is helpful to do so as each module builds upon the previous one.
- Once you pass the 101 exam, you wil receive a 101 completion certificate
- Once you pass both 101 and 201 exams, you will receive a 201 completion certificate
- After passing the 101, 201, and 301 exams, you will receive a 301/Fellow completion certificate and be recognized as a Fellow of AAPPR (FASPR).
- When you pass an exam, a certificate for the appropriate exam completion status may be downloaded from your "My AAPPR” profile. The certificate for the Fellow level will also be printed and mailed to your office address so it can be displayed.
- Fellowship Status is good for three years; renewal is required at the three year mark.
- Renewal for the Fellow level is obtained by achieving 24 education hours over the three year period or by passing all three exams again if hours have not been maintained (a $25 fee is required for renewal application and certificate). It’s easy to obtain 8 credits per year by attending AAPPR webinars at no charge!
Tips on Exam Preparation:
- It is recommended that you take your exam as soon as possible after attending the module.
- It is recommended that you prepare for the exams utilizing all of the materials provided to you in the module. This includes the presentation materials, supporting documents, and any other resources available on the relevant topics.
- Your presentation materials will provide you with the bulk of what you’ll need to study to prepare for the exam.
- You must register for an exam by completing the online application form in our learning center. You must first complete the on-demand course. .
- If you have taken the associated module for this exam within the last 12 months, your examination fee is included in the cost of the module.
- If you have not taken the module or it has been more than 12 months since you took the module, the cost of the exam is $100.
- You may re-take an exam as many times as needed, though there will be a $100 fee per exam applied.
- The exams are online and can be taken at any time once you receive your username and password.
- The exams presently include 100 multiple choice questions.
- You will have 120 minutes to take the exam.
- You may mark questions in order to return to them later if you desire.
- You will receive your results immediately following the exam.
Good luck on your exams!